Location: Wuxi, JS, China
Date Posted: May 13, 2021
Closing Date: May 19, 2021
JOB DUTIES: Incumbents typically have previous human resources experience and have progressed through various human resources positions. This position is a business partner with the HR Strategic Consultant within a business unit.
This role as HR solutions provider to better support business. The typical activities in her scope are:
1. HR solution provider
2. Owner of facility workforce planning
3. Workday business support as HR partner
4. Lead HR projects cross dept or at facility level
5. Business related activity efficiency drive to meet business needs (such as TA, payroll)
6. Follow up feedback from employee such as AEM, GM lunch, HR open day.
7. Work schedule, shifting, overtime management and monitoring
8. Tech based HR data analytics to support business (PowerBI, Python, etc.)
9. Owner of Performance management process
10. Annual payroll program such as Production employee merit plan, gain sharing review, etc.
11. Other business-related HR work
This position requires a high level of energy and flexibility and demands sufficient knowledge to resolve human resources related questions and issues such as Global location, payroll, disciplines, etc Typical internal customers include the employees at all levels in one or more facilities and/or Divisions, at both domestic and global locations.
Works with process owners and governance council to ensure correct level of approval is determined for process changes and updated documentation is provided to all service centers.
Assists in the development and implementation of flexible processes and innovative approaches.
Develop and recommend solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity.
The position typically requires broad knowledge in various areas of human resource including benefits, employment, pay-related practices/process, compensation and company policies and procedures. The position typically requires a college or university degree or equivalent experience. In addition, 5-7 years of human resources job-related experience are typically required. Excellent human relations and communications skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues and to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside of department. Excellent English is required both written and oral. The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.