IT Analyst III- SAP FI (Functional)
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021
Closing Date: Apr 22, 2021
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position reports to an IT Supervisor, as do other staff jobs in application and Functional area of SAP Finance. Responsibilities of the incumbents are within functional lines with individuals assigned Business Blueprint Documents, Functional required documents, Business council items, Development assistance, multiple testing threads, Test script writing, Defect & Problem solving.
- Understand business processes, guide business requirements gathering and designing solutions.
- Provide IT development support for Caterpillar's SAP FI module
- Minimum 2 end to end implementations and 2 roll-out projects.
- Should be adaptable to and work with multiple platforms.
- Should be able to take initiatives by analyzing the risks and guiding the management as well as the teams to take it forward.
- Should assume the responsibility and accountability towards the organizational technology needs.
- Should oversee all aspects of system solutions.
- Lead the team and provide the required help in day to day activities.
BACKGROUND /EXPERIENCE :
- Should have at least 8-9 years’ experience in the areas of SAP FI modules, General Ledger accounting, Accounts Payable and Account Receivable.
- Requires any Bchelors degree .
- Strong Experience in SAP FI processes for General Ledger Accounting, Accounts payables, Accounts Receivables.
- Strong Experience of Standard SAP FI system configurations and Custom developments and enhancements.
- Strong Experience on Integration between SAP to SAP, SAP to Non-SAP and Non-SAP to SAP. Have good experience on IDocs, EDI and Flat files processing etc.
- Strong Experience on Integration between, FI -CO, FI - MM and FI - CRM Modules.
- Strong experience on Revenue Recognition and Standard cost process.
- Strong experience on SAP Controlling module.
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA migration and implementation will be an added advantage.
- Collect & document functional requirements and Business Blueprint documents and Work with various globally located Caterpillar IT teams.
- Prepare and execute the Unit and System Integration Testing Help with defect resolution process with IT support teams.
- Assist customers with KT documentation, training, and usability efforts.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.