Marketing / Sales / Product Support
JOB PURPOSE: To support implementation of Caterpillar’s digital strategy in China, this position will drive growth and adoption of equipment management tools by managing subscriptions, streamlining billing and invoicing processes, and providing regular and ad hoc reporting of key performance indicators.
JOB DUTIES include the following functional areas:
- Develop requirements for the tools and processes used to manage and transact subscriptions to Equipment Management solutions.
- Develop requirements for 3rd party intermediary to manage collection of subscription revenue
- Manage relationship with 3rd party intermediary and dealers to collect subscription revenue
- Maintain dealer handbook for managing Equipment Management subscriptions and transactions.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and tax requirements for subscriptions and invoicing.
- Administer promotion programs or discounts on subscriptions.
- Ensure invoice accuracy and timeliness by working with billing and tax teams.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that dealers are aware and comply with all rules and requirements related to subscription and transaction management
- Develop requirements for tracking key performance indicators related to market penetration and usage of application features.
- Create and manage forecasts for revenue and monthly active users.
- Provide monthly reports and ad hoc analysis on key performance indicators
- Document, maintain and update all relevant processes
- Track go-to-market budget for Construction Digital & Technology in China
- Requires a college degree or equivalent experience with 5-8 years of specific industry experience.
- Broad company knowledge and a basic understanding of Caterpillar dealer operations are also required.
- Strong analytical skills.
Top candidates will also have:
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, to communicate effectively and to influence others in the work group, dealer personnel and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive issues and/or persuade others inside and outside the company to take specific action.
- Curiosity about and a deep interest in how digital technology and systems are powering the way users do their jobs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where digital is still evolving as a core offering.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.