This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, JS, China
Date Posted: May 12, 2021
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Key role is to learn and assist
- To learn structure dynamics and sound related lab setup/test/analysis, and work with Engineers on engine/machine projects in the field and labs
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
- Support other engineers, customers, and suppliers
- 2022/2023 graduate with bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), Vehicle Engineering, Structure Dynamics, Internal Combustion Engines, Thermal Energy, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of dynamics, sound and vibration.
- Excellent in problem analysis and solving skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure
- Diligent, proactive, self-motivated and open-minded
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Good to Excellent in English (oral & written)
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.