Location: Fort Worth, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
Closing Date: Apr 12, 2021
WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
The SPM Oil & Gas currently has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist located in Fort Worth, Texas. As a Human Resources Generalist at SPM Oil & Gas, you will Acts as a Business Partner to a specific business unit to execute basic HR responsibilities related to the business to include employee relations, leadership coaching, talent development, talent planning support, re-organization support and exit interviews.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Improve relations between employees and management by discussing problems, analyzing and resolving situations
* Deploy and execute Human Resources and Leadership programs that focus on talent and the employee experience
* Develop and support programs that identify talent needs, talent integration and employee development to meet the overall human capital strategy for the business
* Work with an assigned business to lead Human Resources and Leadership programs
* Responsible for driving efficiencies and cost savings through program deployment and acts as the subject matter expert for a variety of HR annual programs, systems and processes
* Confer with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
* Maintain a visible presence in each of the work areas to be thoroughly familiar with situations and problems that need to be discussed and provides solutions
* Ability to professionally influence others at all levels of the organization
* Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance across a multi-state region
* Keep excellent records of issues discussed regarding employee issues, investigations, coaching, and grievances along with the resolution
* Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs and provides advice and support on employee relation issues and other HR programs. Conducts investigations of issues affecting employer/employee relations or compliance
* Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and turnover
* Regional travel required (approximately 25%)
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of Human Resources experience (Employee Relations, Recruiting, Generalist, etc.)
* HR Support experience in a manufacturing or high-volume production environment
Top Candidates will also have:
* SHRM or HRCI certification highly desired
* Previous recruiting experience a plus
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.