Location: Waco, TX, United States
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2021
Closing Date: Aug 1, 2021
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part
locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment
of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions
* Order filling, processing, storing/picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
* Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving
* Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
* Experience working with written instructions for a given task such as Standard Work/Standard Operating Procedures (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
* Basic experience with computers (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
Top candidates will also have:
* Forklift and/or reach truck experience
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Must be able to walk and work in steel-toed safety shoes for entire shift
Overtime may be required depending on business need. Overtime may be mandatory or voluntary and could occur during the week and/or on weekends.
Work Location: Waco Distribution Center (Waco, TX)
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd
Starting pay: $15.80/hour (plus $0.75/hour night shift premium)
Full time position with full benefits (Healthcare, dental, vision, 401k with 6% company match, and life insurance benefits)
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.