This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Shanghai, SH, China
Date Posted: May 13, 2021
Closing Date: May 20, 2021
* Maintain facility Environment/health/safety/Security management system effective to support daily operation in compliance with government and corporate requirement
* Complete environmental/health/safety/security reports for review and submission per local government & corporate request
* Environment/health/safety/Security risk assessment and drive continuous improvement
* Lead facility environment/health/safety/security self-audit and external audit to meet related regulations
* Responsible for ISO14001 & ISO45001 external audit and improvement
* Lead facility Environment/health/safety/Security daily operation including training/incident investigate/continuous improvement/best practice sharing implement etc.,
* Responsible for Government related affairs communication effectively and dealing different challenge in right way
* Responsible for company/enterprise EHS policy/work cascading and reporting.
* 3 to 5 years environmental/health/safety experience, with Related professional Safety Certificates.
* High ability to begin work independently
* Ability to apply theory and concept
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Fluent speaking English
* Bachelor degree or above
* Degree in an appropriate discipline (consideration will be given to equivalent environmental/health/safety experience)
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.