This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Corinth, MS, United States
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 12, 2021
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
* Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required
* Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
* Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving
* Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
* Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
*Minimum 6 months previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
*Basic experience with computers (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
*Experience working with Standard Operating Procedures/Standard Work (basic skills/knowledge - capable of functioning independently)
Top candidates will also have:
* Experience with operation of materials handling equipment. ie: forklift, swingreach, cherry picker, etc.
Shift requirements: Standard hours for this job opening are M-TH: 5 am - 3 pm.
Work location: Corinth, MS - Corinth Logistics Facility (CLF)
Starting pay: $12.60/hour + full benefits
Overtime requirements: Overtime is required depending on business need. Overtime could be mandatory or voluntary and could occur during the week and/or on weekends (depending on business need).
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.