In the Digital Marketing Capabilities is comprised of passionate and capable Product Owners, architects, project managers, and business analysts, developers who are responsible for developing application strategy and roadmaps. We deliver a unified experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
This role is for a Business Analyst for the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Team that is responsible for the platform strategy and roadmap. This include the product backlog, functional and technical design, and development ready stories that are given to the development team.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into business requirements
- Validates solution design including prototyping and configuration
- Development of process documentation
- Participates in test script creation for new content releases and/or deployments
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Groom Backlog and create User Stories.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Review and approve test plans as required by new content releases or deployments for AEM.
- Review and approve end user training materials
- Establish security data classifications
- Business escalation point for any conflicts or concerns
- Assist in managing contracts as needed for consulting or external interfaces
- Represent AEM with other areas of the business who use or integrate with this part of the business.
The candidate develops well-prepared action plans for the current year and has a clear sense of what needs to be achieved in the year to come. Position receives assignments that tell what needs to be done and when it needs to be completed. The candidate can change practices and procedures to get the desired results.
Travel will be dependent on the application or process supported but in most cases will be minimal (10% of working time).
- A college or university degree or certification that is equivalent experience
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience
- Experience with Web Content Management (WCM) platform
- This position should be familiar with project management methodologies as they will participate in multiple projects representing expertise for the application or process.
- Job requires highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
Top Candidates will have:
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly
- Works with little direction and supervision, makes time for unplanned assignments, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience in Agile project management tools such as Mingle, Visual Studio Team Services, Rally, JIRA
- Excellent planning, and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best solution
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects of different sizes
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.