This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, JS, China
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 15, 2021
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Expense forecast coordinate;
* Department expense reporting;
* Expense analysis for Actual vs Forecast and historical data;
* Maintain expense accounts and cost centers;
* BU Expense Form M support;
* Support internal and external audit on Expense details.
* 4 years Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 years Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework;
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
*Capability on big data analysis;
*Strong Interest on digital solutions.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.