This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Xuzhou, JS, China
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 15, 2021
Intern, Talent Acquisition – 1st SHIFT – Xuzhou, China
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
JOB DUTIES: Provide administrative assistance to recruiting team supporting Strategic & Business Development. Duties include generating documentation for prospective candidates, scheduling interviews, creating job
Typical activities for the role could include but are not limited to:
· Assist and coordinate the recruiting activities among the assigned Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
· Prescreen resumes sourced against existing job requisitions at the direction of recruiters.
· Assist in interview scheduling with the hiring managers.
· Schedule interviews with the prospective candidates.
· Coordinate in-house interview teams and ensure interviewers meet all requirements.
· Send interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
· Oversee/coordinate offer forms and monitor offer letters and responses.
Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents
· Ensure day one paperwork and documentation required for creation of personnel files is collected and forwarded to group responsible for document management.
· Prepare, track, and report on metrics and measurements to help recruitment leadership for country and region responds if needed.
· Provide administrative support to credentialed expertise efforts for talent pool building.
Communication skills: Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English required.
IT Skills: Intermediate to expert knowledge of working with web/computer-based applications (Microsoft Office) required to perform the tasks in recruitment related applications such as in Workday.
Effective Time Management: Ability to multi-task effectively in a matrixed team, high attention to detail, and the ability to think critically. Ability to complete tasks on time as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
Team Player: Self-motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Education/Experience: Students in a college or university degree and/or equivalent.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.