Internal Controls Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Qingzhou, SD, China
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 8, 2021
- Coordinate internal controls activities and compliance to government rules and regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Develop an expanded understanding of Caterpillar’s business and accounting practices, systems and procedures
- Validate adherence to policies and procedures
- Partner with COE team to ensure alignment and success with SOX testing programs / responsibility
- Champion on controls and compliance; Foster a culture of discipline & compliance; Drive accountability
- Provide training to facility personnel and leadership as it relates to internal controls
- Perform staff level accounting functions that deal with accounting issues of normal complexity to support business processes and provide further experience with Caterpillar accounting practices.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have proven record of success and accomplishments as a team player.
- Must demonstrate ability and passionate to learn
- Fluent in English communications.
- 4 years of accounting experience is preferred.