Reporting to AP Total Rewards Manager, this position will develop and manage compensation and benefits initiatives and support business divisions in China in attracting, motivating and retaining employees.
- Providing quantitative analysis and research including annual salary plan for multiple locations
- Conducting communication with management and customers
- Making proposals and recommendations in designated areas including compensation or benefits policies or projects
- Contributing and performing independently in daily work, receiving guidance and direction from senior staff
- Possess a university degree with at least 4 to 6 years of experience in a Compensation & Benefits role, understand labour regulations in China
- Good business skills and judgement – ability to use facts and data for decision making
- Highly consultative and able to establish collaborative working relationships across multiple functions and levels
- Technically competent with strong analytical and numerical ability
Top Candidate will also have:
- Stakeholders engagement, change management, communication skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.