This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Seguin, TX, United States
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2021
WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
The Industrial Power Systems Division has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Transformation Project Manager located in Seguin, Texas. As a Systems Transformation Project Manager at Caterpillar, you will lead a complex, cross-functional system transformation program across multiple sites that will deliver significant benefits, build the foundation for growth and innovation, and leave a strong legacy for the business.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide project management expertise to achieve overall program success through effective communication and change management
* Maintain communication with key stakeholders to deliver results measured against program requirements
* Evaluate priorities of program activities, tasks and sub-projects in order to drive milestone deliverables within the project plan
* Partner directly with Vendor & IT Project Managers to ensure project success
* Govern integrated business issues relative to the project, facilitating resolution, and escalating as needed
* Manage the day to day project activities, deliverables and resources
* Promote overall team effectiveness and communication
* Accountable for organizational change management and training
* Accountable for project KPIs and success criteria, including test validation
* Accountable for cutover, ensuring quality data, and associated communication plan
* Deliver project charter including scope, timeline, cost and resources, high level timeline, detailed integrated work and resource plans, risk, action, issues, decisions log project communications, stakeholder reviews, project phase gate reviews and scorecard, organizational change management plan and execution against plan, end user training strategy, plan and execution against plan, cutover strategy, plan and execution against plan including data cleansing and readiness and implemented solution that achieves program deliverables
* Moderate travel required (5-15%)
* College/university degree required
* 5+ years of project management experience leading large-scale programs
* Understanding of critical business processes and handoffs amongst IT, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality and Business Resources departments
Top Candidates will also have:
* Excellent problem-solving, leadership and team management capabilities
* Proven ability to facilitate consensus with a diverse team addressing complex and high-impact issues
* Ability to adjust and communicate effectively to a broad cross-section of the business, from executive leadership to factory floor
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careersRelocation is available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.