Analytics Manager (JDA/BY – Python).
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Feb 23, 2021
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Team Leader of the Analytics team in support of the operations teams that are leveraging JDA products
- Provide analytics support using transportation data and productionized reporting platforms, such as Crystal, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Bring Transportation Team analytics capability to the next level while supporting the division’s strategy to achieve full visibility over freight spend and achieve real time in transit visibility leveraging API
- Owner of visibility metrics and support to visibility solution development
- Develop and execute strategy around predictive analytics
- Develop deep understanding of data structures and landscape and support goal to integrate the system landscape
- Drive lean projects in support of the operations teams in order to automate manual steps
- Own system integration business support and be an expert in capturing and documenting customer requirements, rooted on intellectual curiosity to understand and support operations processes. Translate in well documented user stories and support development and testing of solution until completion
- Gather & document system/process requirements & enhancements (Business Requirement Document/Functional Requirement Document, DevOps cards, …)
- ·Collaborate with peers in other Transportation teams and regions, with partners in LIS (Logistics IT team) and with service providers to develop tools, processes, data analytics and business insight that drive the Analytics capabilities of the Transportation team to the next level
BACKGROUND /EXPERIENCE :
- The position requires a bachelors degree with fifteen years of progressively related job experience.
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate strengths in Customer Focus, Communications, Leadership, Managing Diversity, People Development, and Accountability.
- Good exposure to Data Visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Exposure to Python , SQL, JDA , APIP
- Core experience in Machine Learning , Big Data analysis with deep analytical skills
- Should have techno-functional background
- Minimum 5 years experience in People management.