Location: Shanghai, SH, China
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2021
Closing Date: Apr 30, 2021
In this Environmental/Health/Safety Associate position, you will build a working knowledge of Caterpillar and the products, technologies, processes, services, and systems related to specific job assignments.
1. Develop and ensure facility safety procedure and policy full compliance with Corporate and local EHS policy and regulations.
2. Develop and implement yearly EHS program in the facility to promote safety culture as ZIP, safety playbook, training session, safety topic planning for daily PID communication, 5S/Safety walk and audit.
3. Be responsible for both of corporate and government EHS relevant job, included but not limited to government and corporate required safety certificate, audit, assessment.
4. Cascade corporate safety strategy to all employee, and set clear safety expectation for all employee, leverage all employee to focus on safety
5. Deliver corporate monthly EHS report, presentation in AP safety team meeting, action plan for annual safety strategy.
6. Maintain good working relationships with local EHS authorities, Follow the application of new EHS regulations.
* Degree in an appropriate discipline (consideration will be given to equivalent environmental/health/safety experience)
* Bachelor degree
* English is fluent
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.