Location: Xuzhou, JS, China
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2021
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. Deeply understand SAP PP/MM/WM/SD module function to maintain material master data, attachment forecast setup, sales order arrangement, MRP checking, Production order creation/releasing/TECO/CLOSE, etc.
2. Develop finish goods and semi-finish goods daily build schedule considering order metrics 48hr ACK/PA/OPD, production line capacity and material availability;
3. Daily build schedule implement tracking, analyze and communicate any problems with sales coordinator regarding orders configuration issue and material relevant with MP team;
4. Keep close attention on material shortage information and work with CXL internal team to make optimal build schedule adjustment;
5. Analyze weekly/monthly system report as SOX PIC and support validation;
6. Coordinate ECN, NPI relevant information with Product Group, Marketing and Facility;
7. Follow up the reconfiguration process to arrange inventory machine modification build schedule and SAP system rework order creation and results tracking;
8. Update PBO in PSPS system to support machine necessary test/validation;
9. CQMS/BIQ implement in Scheduling team.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills, especially good communication in English is preferred;
· College or university degree, or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering is required;
· Thoroughly understand/implement company policies and procedures
· Basic product knowledge;
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
SummaryIncumbent serves as an expert on matters related to Orders/Scheduling management and works with Product Group, Marketing, Engineering and other related groups/teams to provide overall coordination with facility management.