This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Jakarta, JK, Indonesia
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2021
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: A wide variety of responsibilities may exist within the various Accounting units. Responsibilities vary, but may include one or more of the following duties:
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Ability to seek out relevant information.
2. Ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as, statistics and other mathematical concepts used in modeling.
3. Knowledge of accounting distribution and ability to verify correctness and completeness of such information.
4. Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and FASB regulations and procedures as they related to the particular area of accounting.
5. Demonstrated ability to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
6. Must demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to communicate effectively.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or a related business discipline.
SummaryUnder supervision performs accounting duties of entry level/moderate complexity. Duties may include: reconciling leasing or other systems to the general ledger; mapping and setting up general ledger accounts; preparing basic reconciliations; preparing reports; researching, clearing, and communicating booking or posting errors to the appropriate parties; conducting or assisting in the documentation of accounting projects; preparing or assisting in the preparation of accounting reports and year-end activities.