DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Be responsible for developing and delivering high quality engineering design work for Mini HEX within defined budget and timeframe.
- Work with global design team on new product development at varying stages, including requirements capture, design/detail, CPPD and test/validation.
- Support current products by working with manufacturing, quality and product support team to provide validated design solutions in resolving production issues and field issues.
- Provide technical support to cross function teams.
- Be competent in fabrication design with Creo, including structures & enclosures.
- Be competent in drawing release process with PLM tools.
- Be familiar with fabrication tooling, such as weld fixtures, pressings and forming processes.
- Strong issue tracking, data analysis, root cause analysis and trouble shooting skills.
- Be able to hold design reviews with cross functional teams.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in Construction Equipment.
- Working experience in Mini HEX design will be a plus.