Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
Company Info or Why Join Us?
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation. We make it happen. And we are proud of that, because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
This position is responsible for Monthly Closing activities, Financial analysis, Forecasting and Legal Entity support, Accountable and Legal entity results. Reporting to this position are Financial analysis, Payroll, Accounts payable and Indirect tax functions.
Primary responsibilities of the Senior Accounting Supervisor II are divided into three areas:
- Manages a team of management personnel and their related workload. Sets expectations and prioritizes work and projects. Analyzes staff-provided data for decision making at a summary level.
- Evaluates and reports on staff performance, participates in employee selection, provides career guidance and training direction, complies with personnel practices, and promotes team rewards and successes.
- Motivates team members to work towards individual and team goals and objectives, and fosters an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
- Promotes team value system.
- Communicates effectively within the team and with internal and external customers and data providers, including presentations to all levels of management.
- Proactively interacting with internal customers to develop, understand and manage internal customers’ requirements and expectations
- Provides services, makes recommendations and manages costs.
Managing and Performing Complex Staff Work
- Participating in the development and support of business strategies, Business plans,RBM and long term forecasting. Including tracking of OIA status.
- Provides technical guidance on Legal Entity, Financial Analysis, Tax and SAP issues
- Support leadership team decision making
- Provides creative solutions that challenge traditional methods and processes.
- Bachelor's level degree in Accounting or approved certification (CPA/CMA)
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Strong English Language
Top Candidates will also have:
- Prior experience supervising small teams in accounting reporting environments.
- Strong acumen for managing large amounts of data and ability to develop reporting tools.
- Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Judgment and Analytical skills.
- Legal entity reporting experience with basic accountable reporting structure.
- Must have a broad understanding of accounting processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Full Time Employment
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 07:30 am. – 04:30 pm.
Work location: Caterpillar (Thailand) Ltd. WHA Industrial Land, T.Nonglalok, A.Bankhai, Rayong
More information please contact 033-11518
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.