- Develop distribution partners in calculating LTSA quotations and TCO to support the growth of parts (POPS) and prime products (PINS) sales.
- Develop distribution partners in managing/executing LTSA's effectively through the entire duration of the agreement to ensure initially expected revenues and margins are achieved.
- Support the further development of systems and tools for LTSA calculation and cost management with peer groups and distributions partners.
- Develop and manage LTSA risk management/mitigation programs with distributions partners for specific projects.
- Organize and support training/conferences/meetings to share and train distributors on best practices, systems and processes.
- Work closely with peer corporate groups to align LTSA efforts with other industry segments and corporate initiatives and strategies.
- Develop and coordinate LTSA specific service operational efforts regarding parts logistics, repair options, digital/remote equipment management, risk management, warranty, service documentation etc.
- Work with product groups (NPI and CPI) to take specific actions to ensure competitive TCO over the life cycle of the EP Gas products.
- Support the worldwide EP Gas organizations (Sales and Service) as subject matter expert.
- Define and support the development of LTSA metrics and marketing material.
- Support the development of a strategy and tools to incorporate our EP Gas solutions and BoP (Balance of Plant) components in our LTSA concept.
- Support the development of insurance and financial solutions with Cat Finance/Insurance or other business partners to support and enhance our risk sharing with dealers/distributors on LTSA’s with end customers.
- Responsibility is worldwide with specific focus on regions with low LTSA coverage.
The purpose of this position is to drive and increase the number of Long-Term Service Agreements (LTSA/CVA) in the aftermarket space as well as at the point of the prime product sales for EP gas products. The main activity will be the commercial and technical support of MWM distributors and Cat dealers in concluding value adding and competitive LTSA's for Mannheim built EP gas products with end customers. The growing number of LTSA's will drive the long-term growth for service, parts and prime product sales.