This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mossville, IL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 16, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 16, 2021
Excellent opportunity for student to work within Global Program Management's (GPM) Innovation Team. Developing dashboards, O365 tools, PowerApps to support internal team members as well as other areas of Caterpillar.
The incumbent will work in a fast-paced environment with clients both within the division and other areas of Caterpillar.
Students are challenged with real world projects and assignments that add value and experience.
The student worker would be supporting the development of project plans by performing the following key responsibilities:
- Developing and publishing PowerBI/Tableau dashboards
- Developing and testing PowerApps and power automation
- Provides support in developing a SQL database
- Testing internal software development
Students interested in this opportunity should be able to work 15 to 20 hours / during normal business hours
throughout the year.
- Full-time student at a four-year college or graduate school with a graduation date of December 2021 and beyond
- Student must be going to school within driving distance to the facility in the Peoria, IL area
- Currently pursuing a degree related to IT, Engineering, Marketing or Business
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0/4.0 (no rounding) at current institution
Top Candidates will also have:
- Experience in structured business environment
- Applicants should also have demonstrated strong initiative, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SQL Database creation
- Experience with PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience with PowerAutomate and/or Microsoft Flow
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities- are encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit caterpillar.com. To connect with us on social media, visit caterpillar.com/social-media.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.