This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2021
• To possess basic knowledge on product and production assembly line.
• To work with team and achieve PQVC goals pertaining to their area of work.
• To plan and ensure all resource available to meet daily production schedule based on MPS.
• To fill as contingency in for other Team Members as required. To maximize the area responsibility to the changing needs.
• Identifies and report for safety, quality, and production issues and brings them to the immediate attention of the Team Leads.
• To ensure participation in Process Improvement dialogs at the cell level boards.
• To ensure participation in generating and working on Continuous Improvement ideas related to their assigned area.
• To participate in RIWs for their assigned area of responsibility.
• To participate in process trouble shooting and helps to determine the root cause.
SummaryAssembly Technician - Skid Steer Loader Assembly Line