Location: Qingdao, SD, China
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
1. Support transmission and torque converter system & components solution development for earthmoving machines in terms of transferring VOC into CCR, developing & evaluating concept alternatives, performing DFMEA, developing technical specification and developing ProE/Creo models.
2. Work with cross functional teams including purchasing and manufacturing engineering to conduct CPPD and APQP activities;
3. Support system and component design review meeting;
4. Support current production maintenance and continuous improvement projects.
1. Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2.Skilled in Creo 3D modelling software and Microsoft Office software
3. Excellent organization and communication skills (both oral and written English).
4. Team player with initiative and can-do attitude.
1. Hands-on project experience in transmission product development and machining manufacturing engineering.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.