This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cienega de Flores, NLE, Mexico
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 1, 2021
JOB DUTIES: The Business Manager I must have a comprehensive knowledge of business processes and systems. The individual must take this knowledge and provide financial leadership, training and support to the local facility. Reporting directly to the Business Manager I are management accountants and/or salaried support positions. Although organizations vary, this position may also have Information Services, Purchasing or Pricing. The primary responsibilities of the Business Manager I are divided into two areas:
· Establish and communicate internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley documentation requirements to all facility personnel.
· Strategic business unit planning for upper level management including facility manager, business unit manager and Vice President.
· Cost and investment analysis for upper level management (i.e. Normals, ROI, Pricing and Make/Buy studies).
· Complex or unique accounting issues, which include: accounts payable & receivable, inventory transactions and systems, tax issues, business resumption, and capital assets. These could also include interaction with local, state or federal government entities.
· Serves as the primary contact for resolving all accounting/general business related issues and is the liaison between the facility and Corporate Accounting.
· Responsible for routine monthly reporting including profit center and legal entity results, Rolling Business Management (RBM), etc. Annual business processes including SRC (Strategic Review Conference), EOR (Executive Office Review), and business plan.
· Member or sponsor of multi-disciplined teams.
· Involved in consensus decision-making regarding facility policies (i.e. gain sharing, attendance and
· Leader in demonstrating values and PMI (Positive Management Initiative) guidelines.
· Participate in development of financial and non-financial facility measurements
§ In addition to accounting related activities, the Business Manager is involved in strategic decisions, policy setting, commercial issues and possibly community relations.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
Advance Business English
Systems knowledge SAP and Hyperion Equivalent
Must demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and superior communication skills
Strong analytical, problem solving and human relations
Prior Strategic Planning experience
Prior experience: accounting issues, which include accounts payable & receivable, inventory transactions and systems, tax issues, business resumption, and capital assets.
Desired: Certified public accountant, belongs to an institution of professional accountants, previous experience in a multinational company, master’s degree (administration or equivalent)
SummaryJOB PURPOSE: Provide business analysis, cost analysis, financial counsel and strategic planning/analysis support to the Management Team. Responsible for more complex and diverse accounting functions normally supported by Corporate Departments such as tax, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, pricing, purchasing, engineering, commercial, and design control.