Location: Wuxi, JS, China
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Install engine to test cell according to test requirement.
- Install and remove engine component based on EDR.
- Execute work order and TI following standard procedure.
- Be responsibility for engine and test cell daily maintenance.
- Master the operation of all test cell equipment, including Morphee, Indicom, Horbia, and etc.
- Have the capability to debug and resolve the test issues including engine and test equipment.
- Be responsibility for the target of safety, OEE, TI one pass ratio, and 5S.
- Support and follow ISO17025 and ISO14000/18000.
- Junior college degree or above in an accredited Mechanical Engineering, Internal Combustion Engines, Thermal Energy, Vehicle Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of internal combustion engine structure, engine performance, engine test, and test equipment.
- Good in manipulative ability.
- Good in problem analysis and solving skill.
- Good in standard document work.
- Good sense in safety and 5S.
- Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure.
- Engine control knowledge
- Automatic control knowledge
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.