This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Corinth, MS, United States
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2021
Closing Date: Mar 10, 2021
Caterpillar takes a system view of the life of our products. We design and manufacture them for multiple lives, our dealers support and service them to maximize their value to the customer, and we remanufacture them at the end of their serviceable life to deliver the next generation of value. Our industry leading engineering and manufacturing expertise, large field population and world class dealer organization make this possible. This total life cycle approach allows us to provide sustainable solutions that help our customers build a better world.
Our Caterpillar Remanufacturing Division currently has an opening for a Security Technician position located in the Corinth, MS facility.
The Security/Safety Officer is charged with ensuring the safety of Caterpillar Employees, Visitors, and Staff. This role is responsible for both proactive measures to prevent safety incidents, as well as reacting to and dealing with safety incidents that do arise. Security/Safety Officers role is one of protection and service to all Individuals, facilities, property, and integrity of all company assets. The goal of this position is to enhance the experience of those within Caterpillar by promoting a Safe and Secure Work Environment and ensuring compliance with rules and regulations that are in place for the good of the Corporation.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Minimum of 6-month manufacturing experience
• Experience writing basic reports such incidents, accidents, and emails that are clear and precise.
• Experience using Microsoft Office application such as Word and Excel
* Experience with Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
Top Candidates will also have:
• Previous Security experience
• Certified Fire Fighter
• Medical First Responder / EMT
• Certified in Basic First Aid, CPR and AED
• Understanding and ability to associate risk with energized equipment. Perform Lock-out/Tag out procedures to de-energize all sources. (Electrical, Chemicals, Liquids, Air/Gases, etc.)
• Knowledge of Set up, test, troubleshoot, and maintenance of in-house sprinkler systems
• Understand and know basic OSHA regulations.
• Valid Driver’s License – required; Travel to different Caterpillar own buildings for inspections, opening and closings,Emergency Response, safety monitoring, etc.
• Must be physically able to provide CPR, AED, and first aid at any given time.
• Must be able to pass all medical requirements, for Security required task. Respirators, Power industrial Trucks,
• Overtime may be required.
Job Bid Eligibility Requirements:
Shift: 3rd; 10PM - 6AM
Starting Hourly Rate: $14.94 with an additional $.60 night shift premium.
This is a full time position with full benefits including 401K with 6% company match.
Check out our Caterpillar Remanufacturing facility by clicking the link below:
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.