Additional Functional Areas
- Ensure RF circuit design targets are achieved on schedule and meet the reliability and consistency requirements;
- Responsible for Radar/Lidar control and detection algorithm analysis, design and optimization;
- Coordinate telematics products certification work, including China CCC, SRRC, NAL certification application, certificates renewal, product NAL stickers application, and other rest of world countries.
- Evaluate certification requirements and tests, coordinate products certification pretest.
- Solve certification problems, manage products certification progress, ensure products on time delivery.
- Solve CAT China plants telematics products import/export engineering issues.
- Master’s degree or above in Electronics/ telecommunication engineering,5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of 3GPP protocol, experience in FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE/WCDMA/WIFI/Bluetooth network modem or product development or testing, above product certification experience is preferred.
- Proficient in using PADS to draw schematic diagrams and PCB
- Familiar with RF components working principle, proficient in test instruments;
- Strong RF circuit design, RF testing and design debugging problem solving ability, have a deep understanding of RF modules and digital communication
- Familiar with millimeter-wave radar/Lidar working principle, FFT, Kalman filter, multi-target clustering, tracking algorithm, etc
- Familiar with the principle and algorithm of parameter measurement (ranging, direction and velocity measurement).
- Familiar with array signal processing (super resolution) algorithms.
- Proficient in modeling, simulation and algorithm validation of C and C or similar tools.
- Good English reading and writing skills, fluent in spoken English, strong communication and cooperation skills, can adapt to domestic and foreign short-term business trips.
- Good analytic, problem solving and presentation techniques.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.