- Be a business partner to give advice to business management team in terms of HR and People strategies
- Partner with managers of each department to develop an effective manpower planning strategy
- Enhance candidate sourcing strategies to attract high-quality candidates for open vacancies
- Manage end-to-end recruitment strategy working with an internal Talent Acquisition team and external vendors
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits in order to be aligned with global and local policies
- Lead and execute Performance Management processes to evaluate employee's performance and develop effective development program
- Give guidance to business leaders regarding the HR Development program on how to keep track and improve employee's performance
- Facilitate change management process of organization in term of organizational restructure, culture, core values, etc.
- Manage overall Employee Relation activities and Community Service
- Occasionally review employee handbook to ensure HR policy and procedures are current
- Familiarize with HRIS system (Workday) and act as a key contact for any related issues
- Provide direction and guidance to the General and/or Facility Manager, business team managers and all other employees on HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency
- Actively participate as a functional manager on business team ensuring human resources is an integral part of the business strategy
- Keep employees, managers, general managers and leadership members advised on changes. Play an integral part in the facility Employee Insights (EI) results through integrating cultural values in the day-to-day business activities
- Provide directives considering impact upon the company (financial), employee engagement, and consideration for the future (new practices, policies, and procedures)
- Support and maintain regional point of contacts for competitive businesses for local wage and benefit surveys to be conducted.
- Research, benchmark, create strategic initiatives, and design implementation strategy to improve business unit results at all locations. Formulate and/or implement policies, practices and procedures related to employment practices, appropriate training, benefits, and safety
- Travel required is limited to moderate, 5-20% of working time
- Bachelor degree in HR or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years in HR in manufacturing environment (3 years in leader role)
- Excellent English communication
- Interpersonal and strategic leadership skills to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, proactive, enthusiastic, and ambitious mindset
- People management experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.