Location: Wuxi, JS, China
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2021
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Learn and assist of engine test execution, learn the engine test techniques
- Assist to create engine test plan, analyze test data, and provide suggestion to optimize the engine and resolve issue.
- Assist to contribute to the engine development of new products and processes
- Bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited Engineering, Internal Combustion Engines, data analysis/development, or equivalent.
- Big data analysis skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure
- Diligent, proactive, self-motived and open-minded
- Engine development experience.
- Big data/machine learning experience.
- Software development experience- Labview/ Python.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.