Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2020
JOB PURPOSE: manage the lean deployment and support the operational excellence in drivetrain facility
1. Support the lean control tower to develop and update the strategy, plan and target of lean deployment/enhancement in drivetrain facility
2. Lead the monthly lean assessment and diagnosis in drivetrain facility
3. Take lead to identify the broken process opportunities and improve
4. Organize the lean deployment and enhancement activities, like the sorting meeting, extended value stream meeting, town hall meeting, lean training, etc.
5. Develop the lean reports for drivetrain facility
6. Develop and sustain the workshop visualization per business requirement
7. Take responsible for the CI process, including process update, visualization, report, follow-up, etc.
8. Hold lean continuous improvement workshops
9. Lead the operational excellence visualizations
10. Other lean deployment and enhancement jobs
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. Good knowledge of lean/CPS
3. Good at English, communication, meeting organization