Caterpillar’s Manufacturing Analysts assist technical resources with a large variety of work assignments in manufacturing operations.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Assist with new technology evaluation and equipment purchase recommendations
* Conduct studies to determine feasibility of machines and equipment needed to support efficient manufacturing and provide implementation recommendations
* Assist in the determination of efficiency and cost effectiveness of machines
* Assist and recommend line arrangements aligned with lean manufacturing principles
Manufacturing Analysts become involved with work assignments across a variety of manufacturing functions, including releasing, factory and line layout, setting work standards, determining material handling requirements, portable tooling needs, setting machine locations on the shop floor and other duties that are technical in nature.
* Previous manufacturing experience
* General knowledge of manufacturing process requirements
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources
Industrial Engineering degree completed or in progress
Experience in production systems
Ability to use AutoCAD
Interpretation of technical drawing (GD&T)
* Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.