This position is of a CPI Blackbelt & Project Team leader for Aftermarket Electronics Enhancement Products team focusing on improving Quality of CAT products by effectively executing CPI Projects by following the Six Sigma Recipe.
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring execution of all team activities
- Maintaining and communicating phase (DMAIC) completion targets
- Ensuring all required elements of each phase (DMAIC) are completed and properly documented
- Communicating issue/project status
- Escalating obstacles to timely process execution to the project sponsor and/or CPI List Manager
Team Leaders are ultimately responsible for the outcome of their issues and projects
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience
* Strong analytical skills.
* Six Sigma Blackbelt.
* Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.