As a Stock Clerk, you will receive, store, and issue equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, or tools, and compile stock records in stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
* Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
* Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type of material.
* Fills orders or issues supplies from stock.
* Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock.
* Requisitions articles to fill incoming orders.
* Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
* Marks identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
* Distributes stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
* Makes adjustments or repairs to articles carried in stock.
* Determines methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
* Cuts stock to size to fill order.
* Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
* Maintains inventory and other stock records.
* This position is located in WAMEGO, KANSAS
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
* Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
* Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Proficient in Microsoft Computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Forklift experience
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work well with team
* Attention to detail in their work
* Open to learning, but willing to seek help or assistance if needed
* Keep our safety culture in mind