This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Date Posted: Nov 25, 2020
As a Regional Account Manager you will drive new business activity, manage Corporate Accounts and build sound business relationships for the expansion of our Rental Solutions business throughout the Middle East and Africa regions. The position will be based in the GCC region and candidates must demonstrate proven ability to achieve success and customer connectivity in both a virtual and in-person environment(s).
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships and relationships with major customers in order that sales objectives can be achieved. You will develop and execute account strategies and activities for specified accounts; establish high-level relationships with business decision makers and identify business needs and problems. Developing and implementing market strategies for key industries and customers, as well as securing commitment of Caterpillar and Dealer resources to assure continued customer satisfaction.
* Provide consultation to various departments within Caterpillar regarding the direction and strategies that key industry leaders will be adopting in the future. You will consult with dealers and districts on the subject of sales and service support of products to "corporate account" customers. You will travel in the field to monitor and resolve issues regarding customer satisfaction and future product needs. You will also be developing product support and other types of program planning for assigned customers, taking steps necessary to assure product health in order to maintain and enhance PINS growth.
* Make regular visits to job locations, foreign and domestic, to provide advice and counsel to potential customers.
* Ensure that account decision makers have been fully exposed to the features/ benefits available from Caterpillar products, dealer, and marketing before they finalize purchasing decisions. Must communicate effectively across product, industry, dealer and/or customer audiences to gain understanding and acceptance of ideas and recommendations.
* Demonstrated ability and entrepreneurial skills for
generation product(s) and associated commercial solutions which create wider
ranges of partnership opportunities with our customers will be highly
* Work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences. Good human relations skills are required to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit.
* Manage the compliance of assignments and keep up to date with new industry trends, changing technology and regulations affecting the competitive environment.
* A college or university degree or equivalent experience.
* 10 to 15 years experience of specific industry experience in order to gain recognition as a Divisional and company expert.
* Should have broad business background, specific long-term industry knowledge and excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach, and/or persuade others on new methods of equipment application, new technology and distribution methods.
* Generally requires extensive travel as essential to succeed, understand regional opportunities, and worldwide business conditions.
* Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
* Previous Rental Experience highly preferred