This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2020
This position in Global Parts Supply (GPS) Business Analytics team will be responsible to define, develop & maintain standard reports for a wider supply base through collaboration using safe source of data. This in turn help the management to visualize daily/weekly/monthly positions and trends of key business driving functionalities like Past Due, Backorder, Supplier Shipping Performance, etc.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Gather user requirements, collect existing data (tables / flat files), Identify Safe Source to establish Fact & Dimension tables for GPS with TACCSS (Transactional, Accurate, Clean, Complete, Safe source & Standardized) Stamp.
- Collaborate with supply base to implement standards.
- Participate or drive performance improvement projects.
- Work closely with global teams in making process improvements and enhancements.
Development & Maintenance:
- Timely response & updates to requesters.
- On time and defect free execution of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Develop & maintain codes / programs with comments and documentation for sustainability.
- Acquire Techno Functional knowledge on processes to identify and fix data / program / report issues.
Graduate with 3-5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Visualization - Power BI.
- RDBMS – Oracle & Teradata.
- Expert in SAS and PC-SAS Programming.
- Experience in handling Snowflake and SnowSQL.
- Microsoft Office Suite - SharePoint & Power Apps.
- Willingness to learn and operate new technologies.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts to have enough overlap with Global team.
APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification.
Python, R, Attunity & Alteryx.
Experience engaging customers to gather requirements and develop solutions.
Understanding of supply chain data and reporting:
- Past due & Backorder.
- Materials Planning Skills.
- On-Time Shipping and delivery performance.