When you Join Team Caterpillar, as an Engineer Manager, you will coach, guide and facilitate the development of a work group to develop collaborative relationships among themselves, as well as with customers, suppliers and other functional groups to ensure goals are achieved. You will create and maintain an organizational climate / culture which encourages innovation, collaboration, excitement / commitment and a sense of urgency towards business success. Work group size will varies up to 30 employees with a budget up to $5M. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach immediate work group, and deepen your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Lead work group to complete objectives in design or maintenance of products, processes, components relating to Castings and Remanufacturing.
* Communicate results to global customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Develop team as a global Center of Excellence for Castings
* Manage team’s budget on cost
* Mentor and coach work group
* Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, (Mechanical or Production)
* Strong analytical skills
* Proven team leadership skills
* Minimum 10 years experience with Progressive responsibilities in the field of Product development and/or Manufacturing.
* Work experience in Casting or Forging components in one or more of the functions including, but not limited to Design, Development, Manufacturing, Supplier collaboration etc.,
* Experience in handling multiple clients from various functions and geographical locations
* Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.