This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2020
As a Senior Staff Accountant at Caterpillar, you
will independently perform accounting functions which require preparation,
analysis and communication of issues of normal to high complexity that support
Caterpillar business processes.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Accountable and Financial Reporting and forecasting analysis
Rate of Return (IRR) for high complexity projects
* Regional profitability reporting & analysis
* NPI support including future cost, should cost, alternative analyses and strategy
* OPACC determination & analysis
* Enterprise coordination and/or governance of costing activities
* Product group and/or operational strategy development & execution
* Low cost producer analysis
* Post implementation audit (PIA) completion
* Development of new/alternative costing methodologies, processes, and/or systems
* 4-year degree, preferably in accounting (Non-accounting degree requires minimum 18 hours of college level accounting)
* 3-6 years of accounting experience is recommended
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent).
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent.
* Accounting experience at a large public accounting firm or a Fortune 500 company.
* Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good
judgment and accountability
* Demonstrate very good communication skills and have a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers