As an Industrial Nurse, you will assist the doctor to deal with the related nursing works about medical treatment, health protection, illness defending and cure.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Different types of injection works and trauma treating works
* Assist the doctor to deal with the related jobs about illness defending ,curing and health protection works
* Establish and store medical documents
* Assist the Purchase Department to purchase medicine, be responsible for medical management and putting out
* Assist the doctor for all kinds of health examining, and helping the safety engineer to some related works about industrial disease defending
* Health protection , medical treatment , the management and out-putting of firs- aid medicines for second and third shift workers
* All jobs about disinfection at infirmary
* Medical education background
* Experience of nursing works
* Academic certificate about medical and nursing
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.