This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mossville, IL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2020
As a Senior Accounting Manager at Caterpillar,
you will the opportunity to play a critical role in the development and
implementation of unit financial and product costing strategies.
Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Providing a strategic focus and leading initiatives on complex financial, product and/or pricing issues. * Providing executive price reporting and running projects across multiple organizations.
* Participating in the development and support of business strategies
* Communicating effectively within the team and with internal and external customers and data providers, including presentations to all levels of management
* Proactively interacting with customers to develop, understand and manage customer requirements and expectations
* Providing technical guidance and expertise on business issues of global impact and/or high complexity such as financial reporting requirements for business units
* Leading initiatives and making decisions outside the team to represent the group
* Collaborating with internal and external parties as appropriate
* Providing creative solutions that challenge traditional methods and processes
* Bachelor's level degree, preferably in accounting
* 7 to 10 years of progressively responsible job-related experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Must demonstrate high levels of initiative, leadership, good judgment and superior communication skills
* Strong analytical, process improvement, problem solving and human relations skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers