This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2020
As a Senior Information Technology Analyst,
you will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen your analytical and
technical IT skills though continuous in house and onsite professional
training. This will enable you to build strong relationships with various
stakeholders and clients, whilst enhancing your knowledge of Caterpillar's
products, technologies and processes.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Experience: Minimum 8 Years of Experience
Education: BE / B Tech / MCA
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
· Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
· Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
· Seek and understand new technologies which can play a key role in the near future direction of our system, designed using modern technologies and approaches to provide a orchestration and relevant tooling to allow fast development and deployment.
· Developing self-service tools to enhance developer productivity for application management
· Proactively collaborate across multiple teams in the organization to ensure that the requirements are captured and met by tooling provided
· Developing the POCs to demonstrate the viability of new ideas and technologies to support the innovation. Present your designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
· Experience with Apex, Lightning implementations and/or building Lightning components.
· Experience in handling salesforce metadata/environment/sandbox management
· Experience in building a solid CI/CD pipeline for Salesforce code & metadata
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience.
· Expertise with relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
· Expertise with API/WorkFlows
Machine Learning (Python)
· Participate and provide solutions to Data Science projects.
· Deploy Machine Learning models to production and develop its integration or front-end.
· Explore new machine learning algorithms and apply them to real-world business applications
The candidate must be very strong in communication skills, both written and verbal. Should be dedicated and have good attitude towards work, self-motivated and willing to take ownership for own & team deliverables. Should be able to work independently on development projects. Should be willing to work on flexible timing's covering US shift on need basis. Flexible to lead own system initiative for development, support and life cycle maintenance.