The primary goal is to support the Product Support & Logistics (PSLD) division’s effort in achieving the inventory and customer service objectives. As an Advance Inventory Analyst, you are responsible for facility performance levels to corporate targets for inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results. You will lead facility efforts to develop and implement the Plan for Every Part, Pull material Replenishment and improved throughput efficiency.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved parts availability.
• Working effectively with diverse, multi-functional teams in order to apply the supply chain logistics process and leading team efforts to develop a lean parts distribution network.
• Reviewing, analyzing, reporting and actioning results from daily Deployment, Redeployment, BO Redeployment processes utilizing MS Office, PC-SAS, Mainframe solutions and SAP SPM, Power BI and other systems.
• Collaborating with Regional IM Teams and LCM’s to address space, velocity and availability issues.
• Reviewing Facility and Regional health and working with Operations and Transportation to Developing material flow plans for all material coming into a facility.
• Utilizing PC-SAS to gather data from multiple data sources to perform complex data analysis, make conclusions and recommendations.
• Reviewing SPM solution functionality and responding to questions about potential issues from global multi-functional teams
• Executing daily, weekly and monthly processes to support reaching the supply chain performance targets.
• Supporting the SPM releases by supporting testing, cutover, conversion, and go-live
• Leading deployment teams, in the execution of Push/Pull Material Replenishment processes
• Performing physical, tactical work to reduce / eliminate supply chain constraints at both the facility and value stream level, working with a cross-functional team of personnel
Qualifications – External
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Maths / Statistics
• 5+ years of progressively responsible supply chain job experience
• 1+ years of project management experience
• Strong customer focus and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Will need to work in a different shift, able to support in US/UK timings
• Experience with coding/programming utilizing PC-SAS, SQL, or equivalent data analytics software packages
• Experience in the development and deployment of supply chain processes
• Visualization capabilities.
• A background in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics.
• APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification.