This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2020
· As a C++ Lead Developer you will be responsible for implementation & maintaining of C++ & QT based application for Visualization Applications for Caterpillar Products in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 environment.
· Ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions
· Prepare and maintain code for various C++ applications and resolve any defects in systems.
· Prepare test based applications for various C++ applications.
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
· Interact with multiple stakeholders, like Product Owners, peer developers, Solution architects.