This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2020
This individual will be responsible for consulting with Caterpillar dealers to market Caterpillar mining products and services, and assist in the development of dealer sales capability. This is a field-based assignment where you will be expected to contribute to machine sales growth and achieve business plan. Coverage includes New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and New Zealand. The incumbent will be required to:
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills - both written & verbal.
· Provide commercial, marketing & sales support for the assigned territory.
· Understand and sell the value of Caterpillar product - machines, technology, services.
· Meet annual business plan targets.
· Provide dealer coverage and administration relative to Resource Industry issues.
· Support dealers in developing comprehensive deal strategies.
· Develop strategies for growth for each assigned dealer.
· Measure & improve dealer value selling capabilities.
· Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and a focus on safety and quality.
You will be a self-starter capable of working across many levels of the organisation. Prior experience working with mining customers on machine sales issues will be an advantage, but is not mandatory. Mining industry and product knowledge along with project management experience is highly desirable.
The successful applicant should have an engineering or business degree or equivalent diploma, along with 5 years of mining industry work experience.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.