This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Deerfield, IL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2020
• J.D. degree and membership in at least one U.S. state bar;
• 2+ years of relevant legal experience advising public companies on corporate finance and treasury matters;
• Ability to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels of the organization; and
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team, superior judgment and ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
Top Candidates will also have
• Excellent judgment and the ability to provide clear, reasoned and timely legal advice in the best interests of Caterpillar;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• The ability to interact well with business leaders at all levels;
• Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to the changing needs of the enterprise and business environment;
• Project management experience; and
• The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, diverse, multidisciplinary environment.
The Hiring Manager sits in Illinois but location is flexible and can be remote within a North America time zone.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.