This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, State Not Specified, Singapore
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2020
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will interface with customers to achieve the business plan. This is accomplished through, customer service, order maintenance, and quote preparation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but
are not limited to:
* Primary interface with customers on product inquiries and order entry. Customers provide general product information, and you will research the given information and enter it into a system. If ordered items are not available, you will then obtain and provide supply information by working with the sourcing group to obtain needed parts.
You will work in a team of two assigned to multiple
Customer Accounts. Activities include
problem resolution, product information, and orders status inquiries. This
position resolves as many problems and inquiries as possible, commensurate with
skill level and experience. You may also provide customers limited special
price assistance based on guidelines outlined by the Customer Service Leader
position. Issues beyond your skill level or authority are referred to the
Customer Service Leader and other areas such as Management.
* Customer Service Leader will provide general instruction on what needs to be done, when it needs to be done and how it is typically done. You will know in advance the details of what needs to be done to serve customers and the standard procedures in place to accomplish it. You will be able to change different parts of the standard approach to serve customers best, but cannot add or delete procedures without approval. You will review work as it is being done and after it is completed. Key quality goals include Customer Satisfaction, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Process Quality, Part Quality, etc. This position meets or exceeds quality standard set for the measure(s) stated.
* Excellent computer skills are essential with various software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel.
* One to three years of job-related experience are preferable but not essential.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Must be fluent in both written and oral Japanese.