JOB SUMMARY: Provide system, administrative and clerical support for sales tasks at the international subsidiary office. Assist internal and external customers through dealers with quotes on finance and leasing alternatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Completes or assists in the completion of transaction related data and forms in the leasing system, including the creation of customers, lease opportunities, lease application, casualty values, amortization schedules and rental and final payment schedules.
2. Reviews the transaction summary in the leasing system to insure accurate and complete information for documentation and booking purposes.
3. Assists with the clerical and administrative duties of the Subsidiary Office such as: the creation of credit folders for Credit Analysts’ credit evaluation, following up with Dealers on credit application materials, and communication with technical team on system problems and resolution.
4. Uses Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation's (CFSC) software to create reports to track detailed sales information for review and comparison with headquarters' records.
5. Prepares sales analytical and statistical reports and ensures compliance of sales focus programs in customers/dealers financial leasing quotes.
6. Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
7. Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
• Bachelor’s degree with more than 2 years of experience in sales/marketing
• Experience in working for financial services is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to prepare sales reports and sales related statistical reports.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sales, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
• Demonstrated knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of UCC filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and dealer personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain reporting techniques to determine the growth, effectiveness and competitiveness of CFSC.
• Ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills with dealers, customers, company personnel, and the financial communities.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.