As a Data Processing Programmer, you will develop and write programs by interpreting computer input/output requirements, developing program logic, reviewing and correcting program errors, performing program testing, and preparing program documentation.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Interpret computer input/output requirements
* Develop program logic
* Correct program logic errors
* Perform program testing
* Prepare written program documentation
* Bachelor degree or equivalent data processing experience
* Knowledge of latest program technology
* General knowledge of Caterpillar organization
* Familiarity with various programming languages
* Good knowledge of Caterpillar policies and procedures
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.