As a Sales Support Representative, you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by providing sales support to the local office, Territory Managers, Caterpillar dealer personnel, MPCs and OEMs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Providing information on the benefits/value of Caterpillar Financial products and finance/lease rate quotations to dealers, end-users and internal staff.
* Sending document packages to dealer personnel using the auto-packaging function if available. Utilizing knowledge of financial transactions, state, federal, personal and property taxes and UCC regulations, if applicable, to prepare the correct documents.
* Preparing transactions for documentation outside of booking system and calculating casualty values and amortization schedules.
* Assisting Caterpillar dealer personnel, Territory Managers MPCs and OEMs with alternative quotations and requests.
* Assisting in investigating and resolving outstanding customer or merchandising claims (grief) for customers and assigned dealers.
* Assisting in the development, maintenance and execution of Caterpillar driven merchandising programs and may assist dealers with using these programs.
* Assisting in training office and dealer personnel in the use of financial merchandising promotions, sales programs and the quoting system.
* Making recommendations on sales related issues by developing, analyzing and maintaining local office, area and region office sales and statistical reports, which determine the growth opportunities, effectiveness of sales efforts and competitiveness.
* Explaining documentation, credit evaluation, sales promotions, merchandising programs, quoting, collections, asset securitization techniques and all lease products (i.e.: tax and finance leases, governmental leases, and ISC’s) to dealers and customers.
* May explain invoicing issues to customers and independently resolve billing questions.
* Traveling to dealers and customers to maintain, expand and establish relationships in the absence of Territory Manager coverage.
* Processing request for extensions and financing for tax lease and lease extensions greater than 12 months.
• Bachelor’s degree with more than 6 years of experience in sales/marketing
• Experience in working for financial services is required
• Demonstrated knowledge of ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to prepare sales reports and sales related statistical reports.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sales, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
• Demonstrated knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of UCC filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and dealer personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain reporting techniques to determine the growth, effectiveness and competitiveness of CFSC.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.