This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2020
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for
accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in
progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may
include, but are not limited to:
· Processes accounting journal entries related to FA & Sales timely, accurately and completely to ensure that all related transactions are properly accounted
· Performs sales analysis, work with sales team to investigate the abnormal performance if needs
· Verifies data accuracy in the FA related request documents
· Performs capital plan updates, RFI submission and CMS (Capital Management System) rolling report review
· Coordinates annual FA counting
· Coordinates the monthly legal entity closing activities
· Support the key projects assigned by leader
* 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
* Knowledge of digital data processing, eg.Power BI, Python
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point
Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
* 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.